We provide comprehensive NHS primary care services to help you manage your health and well-being. Chiltern House Medical Centre is part of PCMS Ltd and is located in the heart of High Wycombe, on Temple End.
Our Mission Statement is:
To provide our patients with high quality, accessible care in a safe, responsive and courteous environment.
We do this by:
- Treating patients as individuals, offering appropriate courtesy and respect.
- Ensuring appointment availability and choice meets the demand of the patients.
- Ensuring a system is in place at all times for patients to contact an appropriate health care professional in an emergency.
- Providing appropriate care and treatment from staff who are suitably qualified.
- Providing an excellent home visit service to patients unable to attend surgery or living in Nursing homes.
- Liaising with local authorities and multi disciplinary teams to obtain the best possible treatment pathway for those that need it
- Offering an extended hours service to cater for the early risers and late finsihers
We ask our patients to:
- Treat the doctors and staff with courtesy and respect
- Let us know in good time if they cannot keep an appointment
- Allow 48 hours for repeat prescriptions to be ready
- Contact the surgery before 11:00am to discuss requirements for a home visit
We work very closely with our allied Community Nursing, Health Visiting and Specialist Teams to ensure your care is co-ordinated to the highest of standards. We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have.